4.03.2007

Breakfast Surprise :)

I pretty much haven't grocery shopped for the last 3 weeks! Since we were in Colorado for a week, then headed off just a few days later for an 11 day trip to Wisconsin, I just scraped the cupboards and made do. I just bought the basics - and really it was nice. My cupboards are clean, my refrigerator too, and we saved $$$!!! However, since we got home last night, I kept thinking, "What on earth am I going to give the kids for breakfast?" No milk, no eggs, no bread, no cheese .... I'm thinking the only option is dry cereal.



But I was in for a nice surprise when I opened the refrigerator to scout it out this morning! Can any of you guess what I found there? :)



Here are a couple of hints:


I have a friend who buys coupons online....


She shops at Dillons with said coupons....


We went shopping together for a 10 for 10 sale....


I thought, "What on earth am I going to do with all of these?????"

Have you figured it out yet?



















































I guess I can go for 5 more days without shopping!!! :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Very nice! Ethan prefers these over the homemade ones. :)

Shawna said...

:)

I am glad it worked out for you! It truly is the blessing of "stockpile" shoppping. There is always something in there to eat.

Lydia told me the other night she used that dough and rolled it out, put butter, br sugar and cinnamon in them and sliced them like regular cinnamon rolls. She said they were really good!

Has scott made fr toast with the bread yet?

Jessie said...

Hooray!! That made me laugh. They look yummy-Ben now asks for candy and brownies for breakfast :)