7.26.2008

Sabbatical

I'm taking a little Sabbatical from my blog - we are on the road the next 5 weeks, and then I've got to get a new school year going - plus just catch up from the summer. :) So, just a little fyi for those of you who do not use a reader yet!

I've meant to keep up better this summer, but it just wasn't going to happen! I was hoping to blog about many things that happened this summer - funerals, weddings, birthdays, trips, etc... But, sorry to say you'll just have to be in suspense for the fall - although I doubt I'll take the time then to go back and write about those things :) Who knows?

But please continue keeping us in your prayers. We are excited for the rest of our trips this summer - we'll be at Family Camp in Missouri, Teen Camp in New York, Day Camp in Canada, Youth Camp in Canada - as well as catching a baseball game in Cleveland for our anniversary - sweetness!

So, we trust that you will all finish out your summer well. Stand strong in the Lord and in the power of His might!!!

1 comments:

Anne said...

We are praying for your trip and hope that you have a good time. We will miss you all very much and can not wait to see you when you get back. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!