9.30.2008

PARTY/Summer of '08

I really do have the intent of catching up on blogging my photos from the summer - maybe to the dismay of some of you :) Well, one of our big highlights was our baby turning 8! From time to time we talk about more kids - but I can't imagine going back to diapers now!! But seriously - I SO love my Rebekah - she is becoming such a good friend of mine - and those of you who know her - you know that with her by my side I will never grow bored. And with the life that we live, well, she's been my GIRL constant - so we do LOTS of talking about LOTS of things! I'm still hoping to go back and find her baby pics to post, etc.... but for now, here's the fab party that she threw. We've never before done one of these 'big' parties - but I learned that when you have a nice new bowling alley in town, you can go to the old one and BARGAIN (oooooh, I love that word!). Sweet deal!!! And loads of fun!!!



THE GIRLS

(this is not a good photo p but I still love it because their faces tell what an awesome time they had!) BIRTHDAY GIRLY ALL MADE UP
CAKE

THE BOWLERS - LOOK AT HOW THEY ALL THROW DIFFERENTLY - YOU CAN REALLY SEE THEIR PERSONALITIES!
(i love it that Daniel can hold his own and still have fun with the girls)























4 comments:

Reagan said...

Cute pictures :) Does that mean that you were in the lane next to the one they were bowling in, so you could take the pictures? :)

Scott and Lynn said...

We had the side lane, which was very convenient... I just stood in the aisle

Anonymous said...

So, cute. I love the cake. It's fun to see kids when they bowl. We use to take our whole school at the end of the year, before we started field day. Even with bumpers, some of the kids did better than me ;-)

Eryn said...

brooklyn! that cracks me up. a little hop and a skip and THROW the ball. i can just see it.