10.29.2010

What's grosser than gross?

So, a very weird and icky thing happened to me...

I was bitten by a spider, or a beetle

ON MY LIP!

How gross is that?

I felt it and woke up, and my lip hurt so badly.

Basically it tingled and hurt for two full days.

It swelled up, oozed out, and the whole top layer of skin died and fell off.

I had decided that I would go to the doctor on Wednesday if it still hurt

but, thankfully, the swelling went down and it was much better.

Now there is just a sore that needs to heal.

If only I could stop dreaming about waking up with hundreds of baby spiders crawling out of my lip and down my face and neck...

3 comments:

Eunice (Grandma Sugie) said...

Now that is gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex said...

Yuck! Glad to know it healed. At least you can rest assured that it didn't bite you inside your mouth... That would be super duper gross!

Rachel said...

Wow! That is a crazy story! Have you noticed spiders in your house? I think I might be calling schendel!