1.24.2007

Back to the Grind!

Well, after being sick for almost 2 weeks, today is the 1st day that I don't feel dizzy :) I am extremely excited about this and am so pumped that I have done 2 loads of laundry so far today. (Danny wore one pair of socks 3 times last week - poor kid) Although the tasks that lie ahead are a little daunting, I am really excited about a couple of things.

* I get to go to the Chapel tonight. I haven't been there since 3 Sundays ago, and I am really starved for some spiritual fellowship. While I was really sick I couldn't read bcuz my eyes couldn't focus... I did listen to some radio, but it's just not the same. Our ladies study right now is in Ephesians, and although I haven't a clue where we are, I love the book.... it is SO encouraging to be reminded of the blessings that we have in the Lord Jesus Christ... they ARE ENDLESS.... and also to be spurred on to walk in a way that we can GROW UP INTO HIS IMAGE...

* I have pleasantly discovered that I didn't spend a single penny over the last 2 weeks (other than doctor visits and medicine). That's kind of fun and definitley helps out the budget!

* If she is up to being out tonight, I get to see how much Shawna's belly has grown in the last 2 1/2 weeks due to mass mashed potato consumption!!! www.growingblooms.blogspot.com

* Only 5 more nights before Scott gets home! (Rebekah still has 3 left in the bed, and Danny 2 - this is an EXTREMELY important fact!)

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Hey! I will have you know, I went to the midwife today, and I was DOWN a 1/2 a pound! I am ALL baby.....oh wait, my baby is only 3 inches long!!

Maybe I am full of potatoes! I am full of something that is for sure! :)

Eryn said...

i didnt know you were sick! i am so sorry! at first i thought you were pregnant and shawna just didnt tell me. i couldnt imagine being sick for two weeks and it not being pregnancy! ha ha.
glad to know you your family if feeling better.

HopiQ said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Anne said...

I was so glad to see you yesterday!!! The bubble bath was a big hit!!!

Rachel said...

Yes, it was great to see you out! I have been praying for you. Hope the laundry doesn't wear you out...go slow!