3.07.2007

I have been tagged!

1. What is your occupation? wife and mother

2. What color are your socks right now? white

3. What are you listening to right now? Scott's war game going on in other room

4. What was the last thing you ate? french fries

5. Can you drive a stick shift? I can drive a stick shift while holding a sippi in a baby's mouth!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? a whole box of 64 colors

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Barb

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? very much

10. Favorite drink? coffee in the morning, strawberry slushes in the summer, flavored iced tea at good restaurants!

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball (LIVE!)

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, about 3 yrs. ago for the first time. Once you start, it's hard to stop :)

13. Pets? a turtle, fish, frogs, ghost shrimp

14. What is your favorite food? dark chocolate

15. What was the last movie you watched? something sappy on Hallmark when I was sick

16. Favorite day of the year? ???

17. What do you do to vent anger? wash dishes

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? a leather ET - wish I still had it :(

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? SPRING!!!

20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses - I don't like white chocolate!

21. Cherries or Blueberries? a whole jar of maraschino cherries!!!

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes

23. Who is most likely to respond? anyone I emailed would be so shocked they'd be sure to reply!!!

24. Who is least likely to respond? Danny's teacher

25. Living arrangements? with my wonderful family

26. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember!

27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, trumpet, hairstyling stuff

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Penny

29. What did you do last night? Had a good time with hubby :)

31. What inspires you? godly friends

32. What are you afraid of at this point in your life? getting hurt skiing next week

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburgers from Bobo's

34. Favorite dog breed? Schnauzer

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 6 - 2 vehicles, house, chapel, in-laws house and I don't know what the other one is - maybe sis' in law's house :)

36. How many years at your current job? 10 for wife, 8 for mommy

37. What would be the title of a book you wrote? Just Give Up - Once a Clutter Addict, Always A Clutter Addict; in life, home and time management

38. How many states have you lived in? 3

39. Favorite holidays? any that my husband is home

40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? towmoter, combine, and rode on back of hubby's motorcycle lots when he was prospective boyfriend :)

I am going to tag my friends Grace and Penny, and also Marti :)

4 comments:

MagenRanae said...

You're the first person of 4 surveys i've read that has said she has more than 3 keys on her keyring! I have 9, so I was beginning to think my life was too complicated!! :)

Scott and Lynn said...

I have recently purged my keyring too! I actually have a second keychain :)

marti said...

Ah... the secret to the keys, a second keyring. I have one of those!

That's the second tag... I refuse to do it again though!

;-)

Scott and Lynn said...

haha! Marti, I tagged you before I saw it on another blog :) Maybe you could answer for Ken!!! That would be interesting.