4.14.2007

The Perfect Blog :)

I laid in bed last night after staying up late with my sis-in-law visiting. I was mulling over things we had talked about, and in my mind I formulated the perfect blog. I realized I was laughing out loud when my son stirred in bed next to me (dad is out of town). It was hilarious - and so I lay there and thought through the perfect blog... I knew you'd all be laughing out loud!!! (Is this a sickness that I was staying awake at night thinking about what to write???) So anyhow, today I woke up and...

NOT A CLUE! I have absolutely no idea what I was laughing about last night. I racked my brain, but it's just not in there anywhere! So there you are - this is all you get. I'm feeling like the early stages of Alzheimers is setting in - and I can't even use the excuse anymore that it's because I'm a mom. No, my kids have pretty much outgrown needing all my attention and distracting my mind from what I am trying to focus on! I need a better excuse now :)

6 comments:

Jessie said...

I ALWAYS forget things-Joe and I will be in the middle of a conversation and I completely blank. Sometimes I forget the words for objects. It's crazy!

Rachel said...

I am the same way, Jessie, although it always gets better the further out from pregnancy I get. :) Until I get pregnant again, of course. I feel completely brain dead sometimes!

Scott and Lynn said...

well, i haven't been pregnant for a long time :)

HopiQ said...

I love it!!! :) I know what you mean. Even those "blogworthy" moments get forgotten. We will await your 'perfect blog.' It's in there somewhere, and it may still surface!

marti said...

You encourage me so much! And I thought it was because I was old... but no, I'm thinking ....
woman.

Is this not what we all have in common?

Ruth said...

Haha that is so funny!
I am doing that all the time these days, but I am still blaming that on the new baby thing. Maybe it is a girl thing too!