9.18.2007

HELP!!!

We're split right down the middle, and we need your help. The problem is this - we go out to eat and don't want to buy 2 cheese dips - it just simply costs too much! But, we can't agree on which is better; white or yellow!

If we had 5 members of our family we could outnumber each other, but I just simply don't forsee that happening any time soon :)

This is a serious issue folks, because we LOVE cheese - but especially when we don't get it often - it may seem like we are choosing one child over the other :)

The kids are watching and are eager to see what YOU like!

So please, help us decide. Cast your vote this week!

(Oh yes, and as for last week's poll - vacuuming seems to be the household chore of choice!)


ps - poll is on left side!

8 comments:

Shawna said...

hands down white queso!

Rachel said...

me too. No question.

Laurel said...

Yep, white.

April said...

Another vote for blanco queso.

Brooke said...

I'm casting my vote for the blanco queso too... and thanks for making a pregnant woman crave queso!

Kelly said...

I've got to agree...white it is!

Marcie said...

WHITE!!!

MagenRanae said...

I'm all for white too, in fact, today's our 6mo. anny, and I'm going to demand...i mean, request it! BUT, if it's yellow queso at Casa Ramos, then it totally wins out.