1.03.2008

"He is not a God of the dead but of the living, for all live to Him." Luke 20:38

This is today's CWO verse -and it's one I'm going to memorize! How great to have a God who is the God of the living!!! I need Him every day - and that's exactly what He is - there every day. So now, I must live for Him. This verse today reminded me of a favorite song of mine that Erin O'Donnell sings...

.....I've been given more than I deserve, and more than I have asked,
it took me some time to realize, and I'm on my knees at last!

Thank You, Thank You
For giving me this life
Thank You, Thank You
I wanna get it right

Lord, thank you that you are the God of the living! You have given me FAR more than I have ever begun to deserve. Keep me on my knees before You as I strive to live for You - You have given me this life - and I DO want to get it right!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so true. I was just checking in before I post on my blog today. I am writing about Austin and how well he's doing. Of course, it is all due to God and his loving care. He has guided this family each step.

Crystal said...

Please do not give up on your blog - I totally understand wanting to go deeper. I am always blessed when I read your thoughts on your blog! (More soon - Maddie is wanting me to feed her) thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

Kim Ferguson said...

Hey I am so glad I am stumbling into tons of friends on this site...
always love your thoughts...

God is pretty much AWESOME!!!