4.04.2009

a little scary...

We are moving and considering not taking our dog with us... this has been tough for the kids and hubby, but I seriously did not expect to hear this conversation...

Rebekah: Dad, I'm sad that we can't keep Aggie.

Dad: I know, I am too.

R: Well, I have it all figured out. We can just stuff her and take her with us.

D: Rebekah! That would mean she'd be dead!

R: I know, but that way we could still pet her every morning! I think that's way better than
just giving her away!

7 comments:

debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie said...

Oh Lynn, that is so sad! I hope our couple of days are not being used as consideration for giving her away- :(

Reagan said...

so is this a set thing then? i had no idea you guys were thinking about that! is it because there's no fence in the backyard?

Rachel said...

So what brought this on? Are you really getting rid of her?

Rebekah's reasoning IS scary! :)

Lynn said...

Scott said he had decided for sure - that's why the kids knew :) Kind of sad, but it's been coming for awhile. With the amount we are gone it just costs a fortune to board her!

Marcie said...

Oh, that is so sad! What a sweet girl. Hope they handle it ok.

Eryn said...

oh man, i thought that was hilarious.