1.28.2011

Cyndi's chicken

Oh dear, I forgot about my plan to post crock-pot recipes

and now it's warming up.

But that's okay -

you will totally forgive me when you try this recipe!!!

It is AMAZING AND EASY!!!


4 ingredients; throw them in the crock pot

4 boneless, skinless frozen chicken breasts
a can of corn, drained
a can of black beans, drained & rinsed

a jar of your favorite salsa (med. size)

before you eat - take 2 forks and shred the chicken right in the pot
serve over rice with guac, sr crm, cheese (whatever you like on your mexican)

I love this recipe because you can throw it in the crock pot while the chicken is still frozen! Low all day, or High for half the day - you choose!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

This looks so good. Plus, easy. I like easy.

Deb said...

We enjoyed this recipe. I always like dishes that I can serve on rice. Thanks, Lynn. Love, Mom