5.09.2011

My Go-To Breakfast Casserole

This casserole was originally called Christmas Morning Casserole, I think because it is so easy for Christmas morning! You mix everything together the night before, leave it in the refrigerator, and then pop it in the oven before you hit the shower. It is yummy and easy!

At our Ladies conference this weekend, we talked about hospitality. One of the things the speaker, Nancy, talked about is having some g0-to recipes... I have some of these that I try to keep the ingredients for on hand. It can be very helpful. It was ironic that one of my go-to recipes that I had made for this weekend, I had shared here, and now Nancy uses it as one of her go-to recipes! Well, I am glad that she loved it, because she ate it again here! LOL

This was a busy weekend, so I also made this go-to breakfast casserole! Nancy's husband, Craig, loved it! So Nancy, this is for you... although if we share all of our go-to recipes with one another, I suppose we may be eating the same things everywhere we go!!!

My Go-To Breakfast Casserole!

9 eggs (slightly beaten)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 t. dry mustart
1 T. parsley flakes
1 T. dried onion flakes
1 t. oregano
1 lb. browned italian sausage
1 cup biscuit mix
2 cups milk

Mix all ingredients and pour in a 9x13 pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight.

Cook in the morning, uncovered, 350* for 1 hour


I like to serve this with fresh fruit!

1 comments:

Sherri said...

Sounds yummy Lynn. Around here I serve breakfast for supper all the time so I'm thinking it's a Go-to supper idea! :)