11.07.2007

they always make me smile...


Last night in the car I was singing 'Saturday in the Park'....


Daniel: 'Where did you learn that song, mom?'


Me: 'It's from a movie I watched when I was young called "My Girl."'


Daniel: 'Oh, so it's in black and white! Can we watch it sometime?'


Rebekah: 'A black and white movie? Cool - I love watching panda bears!'




AND... which tree did this apple fall from???

tonight I asked Rebekah to call grandma and ask her a question... this is what I overheard while she was leaving a message...


"Hi grandma. This is Rebekah. I just wanted to ask you if you could bring newspapers to the chapel tonight. We need some for Aggie. Okay, bye. May the Lord bless you in all you do!"

5 comments:

Reagan said...

Sounds like something Scott would say in a joking way :)

Shawna said...

isn't there a scene in my girl that takes place on a dock? :)

i love to hear kids mimicking their dads! every night cam prays for miles and autumns' salvation. So sweet. Makes you think about what comes out of your mouth on a repeated basis!

Anonymous said...

Kids are so funny. I just love the way their mind works!

Jessie said...

They are great-I had a nice chuckle.

Tracy said...

You have me laughing' out loud. :) How precious.