5.31.2008

10 Years Ago.....

we received an amazing gift from the Lord! Everyone said, "Enjoy him every day! Time flies!" And it sure did! And every day we have thanked the Lord for you, Daniel. You are amazing, and we are so incredibly proud of you! You are growing into such a great young man of God! When Daniel was born, he was on tv for Children's Miracle Network - very appropriate, we thought.
Even though this pic is blurry, it is essential to document the first Indians/Royals game - July 4, 1998. Manny Ramirez hit 2 home runs for Cleveland, leaving the score 2-0.


Also, must document first 'hobo' night at Turkey Hill Ranch Bible Camp!!!


... and first nap with sister :)


... and day of first fish hook caught in your hand!








Happy Birthday Daniel! We hope you enjoy your gift!!!







11 comments:

HopiQ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANNY!

YOU ARE ONE COOL GUY.

FROM THE MARSHALL KIDS

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, Danny!

debbie said...

Happy birthday, coz!
(Love the guns!!)

Carrie and Matthew

Tracy said...

Yes, you were given a fine gift!

Yes, Indeed - you are blessed. :)

I hope you all are having a great summer.

Kari said...

I can't believe that he's already ten, wow! Happy Birthday Danny!

Reagan said...

A gun huh?! That's pretty sweet. I feel honored to have the bench that I made in the picture of danny and his new birthday present :) I'm sorry it's been sitting there for so long. I am a loser.

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday!
Time does fly :(

Lynn said...

Just in case you were wondering, it is an air soft gun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Danny!

Wow! I can remember him being so little and looking like a minature Scott- a little man. :-)

~ Rory ~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday Danny! We thought of you on your special day and hope it was great! Lynn, the boys really enjoyed seeing all the pics of Danny (I did too). They would really like to get together with Danny. I'll email and hopefully we can get something figured out!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! I love this post, and how it chronicles the years . . . so great - and I bet it has just flown by :)