2.12.2009

Pantry clean-out!

Thanks to http://motivatedmoms.com today I was supposed to clean out my pantry. Well, little did I know what I was in for! Here is what I accomplished - just one shelf!!!

And here are all the things I had crammed into that one shelf!
Among other things, 7 packs of Tuna and one unmarked bag of some sort of white powder. Beats me what it is! Pancake mix, biscuit mix???


And the list I made - and plan to use for my next menus as long as it all lasts!!!


I can't wait to see what I find tomorrow when I finish the lower shelves - the backs of which I haven't seen in a long, long time =)



6 comments:

HopiQ said...

YAY! That's great! It feels so, so good to get things like that in order and manageable.

Laurel said...

Go Lynn!!

Jennifer said...

You go girl!Love ya, Jenn

Reagan said...

Wow that's awesome! Way to go!

Melissa Gail said...

Hahaha - that's awesome Lynn! I love list making - have fun with your cooking ideas and did you ever figure out what the 'white powerder' was?!?

Kim & Dave said...

I am doing a major de-clutter & re-organization of the house right now, too.

I love Motivated Moms. I usually am on that chore schedule, but I decided the de-cluttering needed to take priority!

Feels great to SEE what you have & be able to use it, doesn't it?