5.30.2009

What a day!!!

...had a friend spend the night for D's birthday

...helped Eunice move in this morning

...unpacked

...fed all the movers lunch

...took Danny, Rebekah, Christian and Abby to the pool to swim

...bathed kiddos

...helped unpack more boxes

...made birthday dinner for Danny

...had birthday dinner (yummy biscuits and gravy - his favorite)

...cleaned up

...unpacked more boxes

...put 4 kids to bed

...did laundry for hubby's trip tomorrow am

...got food ready for potluck tomorrow

...rearranged furniture

...going to pack hubby soon

I was actually SO busy that I forgot my coffee this morning - that's practically insane!!!

But, it's been a great day!!! Being busy is not so bad when one is joyful :)

Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say, rejoice!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Thanks for the lunch!
Your day was WAY busier than mine :) way to go!

Reagan said...

wow that's a ton of stuff - you have so much going on! i'll remember that next time I feel overwhelmed ;)

Anne said...

Thanks Lynnie from the bottom of my heart..... lunch when we get. I want to hang out and catch up....
See you this coming weekend.
A

debbie said...

Wow, sounds like you have been quite busy, Lynn! Hey, say happy birthday to Danny from me!! Love y'all. :)

Carrie